Leveling Front End - Stock Keys?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RikFlairWoo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello Everybody,

I have been reading dozens of forums and hundreds of pages, and can't seem to find a straight answer on this.

If I just want to level out the front of my Tahoe an inch or so, can I just crank up the stock keys without severely compromising ride quality and/or ruining front end components?

Thank you in advance. My 2004 Tahoe is about to roll 200k miles and I am planning on doing a build thread for a "restoration" of sorts for the old rig. Any and all help will be appreciated.

Cheers

OP
OP
RikFlairWoo

RikFlairWoo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Once I get my new shocks on I am going to re-measure my clearances and decide where to go from there. Thanks for the input

jarydM

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
as you may or may not find on here, make sure your bump-stops in the front are in good condition as well.

OP
OP
RikFlairWoo

RikFlairWoo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
as you may or may not find on here, make sure your bump-stops in the front are in good condition as well.

Thank you for the tip. I am going to give everything a once over soon as I am going to start my 200k mile "refresh" build

smcnair

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one at 262K...Just got my new keys in. Going to level it. Had to buy new tires and went from street to all terrain. Want the level to make it look more like a 4x4 instead of the soccer mom ride it was looking like with the old tires.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep