Leveled denali 33's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You LIKE the lean, or your cars just tend to have it?

Personally, I don't like it. I think your truck would look a ton better level. Right now it's not level, and looks like it has something heavy in the back.

Incidentally, the body lines of these trucks (rear handles are higher than the front handles, etc.) make the trucks look like they're leaning even when they're perfectly level. But you're not even level right now.

I'd add a spacer to the rear -- and you'll probably do away with the rear rubbing issue at the same time.

OP
OP
R

ROBELLO_103

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yea I like the lean.. it might be a little too much lean but dont think ill add a rear block. Thinking of putting wheel spacers all the way around and that will fix the rubbing

Brock

Reaction score
LIKE IT!!! Refreshing to see guys going UP instead of down! Yea, I put spacers on mine too but still rubbed front & rear. Rear fix was easy=just trimmed the plastic back a little. The front was way more difficult. Its mainly the width of the tire, plus what back set your wheels have.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good and I like that its different from most other denalis :)

ericscott44

Reaction score
So after reading this forum and not knowing if my AWD Denali would shake with a leveling kit or not, I went with a 30 dollar ebay 2in leveling kit. Luckily for me she drives fine. So I then researched what size tires I could get away with without rubbing. Everyone said 285 were the biggest. I tested that theory also and got 305/60r18's and with no trimming they dont rub at all. If anything the rear rubs on the inside when making a sharp turn haha.

So here she is before and after pics. 2008 AWD Yukon Denali 2in Level in front with 305/60r18 Mickey Thompson MTZ's

View attachment 148238
View attachment 148239
View attachment 148240
View attachment 148241
View attachment 148242
View attachment 148243

My dadmobile/grocery getter.

Before and After.jpg Tahoe will.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

ericscott44

Reaction score
I'm sure you probably can't go any bigger without going up but those tires almost look too small. Probably just an optical illusion. The rear wheel openings on those is always awkward to me and probably what is making the tire look so small to me. Good lookin' Hoe, man :waytogo:
Problem is I went with 22 inch wheels that make the 33 inch tires look small. May try to stuff 35s next time but would have to do some cutting which I am not fond of .

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Problem is I went with 22 inch wheels that make the 33 inch tires look small. May try to stuff 35s next time but would have to do some cutting which I am not fond of .

Just get some 2" wheel spacers and they will look right. Its the stock offset tucked under the body and angle of picture. I'm an easy 7" maybe 8" on 33.5s and it doesn't look weird.

Matt_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I agree, wheel spacers will definitely make them look better.

And you can trim discretely on these vehicles to fit much bigger tires, and have it look factory (not hacked) if done right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts