Level kit or small lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Marshall206

Marshall206

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If I order a ccm level kit do I need any special tools to install? like spring compressor or anything?

also is it fairly easy to install?

Jdub1978

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, I just joined the forum. However, i have been browsing on here before joining and im glad i did. It has helped me out tremendously!

I just installed the CCM 2.5" front and 1" rear on my 2013 Z71 Tahoe and love it! I'm running 285/65r18 Cooper STT Pro's on stock wheels and it has a mean looking stance now. The tires do scrub a little in the front though. Not bad, just when turned about half way on the black molded plastic piece behind the front tires in front of the step bars. With minimal cutting it can be eliminated. Also rubs a little in front of the front tires on the plastic fender-well. Also minimal

I would recommend the level kit. To irun 35's you need a at 6" of lift. I for one, don't particularly like all the space in between the top of the tire and the top of the fender-well with a lift like that. Just my thoughts. IMG_0492.jpg IMG_0491.jpg

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi, I just joined the forum. However, i have been browsing on here before joining and im glad i did. It has helped me out tremendously!

I just installed the CCM 2.5" front and 1" rear on my 2013 Z71 Tahoe and love it! I'm running 285/65r18 Cooper STT Pro's on stock wheels and it has a mean looking stance now. The tires do scrub a little in the front though. Not bad, just when turned about half way on the black molded plastic piece behind the front tires in front of the step bars. With minimal cutting it can be eliminated. Also rubs a little in front of the front tires on the plastic fender-well. Also minimal

I would recommend the level kit. To irun 35's you need a at 6" of lift. I for one, don't particularly like all the space in between the top of the tire and the top of the fender-well with a lift like that. Just my thoughts. View attachment 189572 View attachment 189571
Good looking truck, nice stance. Would look better black tho.....lol.....;)

OP
OP
Marshall206

Marshall206

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

I would recommend the level kit. To irun 35's you need a at 6" of lift. I for one, don't particularly like all the space in between the top of the tire and the top of the fender-well with a lift like that. Just my thoughts. View attachment 189572 View attachment 189571

Looks great man! I like the white, Im prob going to wrap my burban either flat charcoal or just charcoal at some point. I did just a 2in front level kit with 285/70/17 and 17x9 +0 offset. I love these tires, they ride sooo smooth I cant believe it.. my last M/Ts were super loud and chunky on the road.

burban resized.jpg

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great man! I like the white, Im prob going to wrap my burban either flat charcoal or just charcoal at some point. I did just a 2in front level kit with 285/70/17 and 17x9 +0 offset. I love these tires, they ride sooo smooth I cant believe it.. my last M/Ts were super loud and chunky on the road.

View attachment 189574
That looks good buddy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne