Lets talk mufflers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DDenali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fd5d48f4a72d3e4988935a0fed28bd6e.jpg
b06b378b19584af49b6355d5a444dd6f.jpg This the issue with the dual in dual out and I'm trying to affix a muffler that's single in and out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DDenali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying to y connectors and some 3 inch exhaust tubing and measure a million times and tackle it my self

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying to y connectors and some 3 inch exhaust tubing and measure a million times and tackle it my self

That makes sense, it's probably the way an exhaust shop would do it as well.

Just realized Columbia isn't known for cigars...Cuba is lol duh blonde moment on my end...Bring us back what Columbia's known for lol

DDenali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That makes sense, it's probably the way an exhaust shop would do it as well.

Just realized Columbia isn't known for cigars...Cuba is lol duh blonde moment on my end...Bring us back what Columbia's known for lol
I learn things everyday bud lol

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or just add two of these mufflers saw a similar setup on a 6.0 where they put in two Flowmaster 10 series in place of the factory muffler

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 3 that's here. The last one told me the muffler would destroy my engine which is ******** in my opinion so I left the other 2 I don't think wanted to do it

Wow! They're just pissed because you didn't buy it from them. Most shops lose out on the extra $$ the could've made from selling you a muffler/exhaust from their shop. That's why they BS! :2cents:

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! They're just pissed because you didn't buy it from them. Most shops lose out on the extra $$ the could've made from selling you a muffler/exhaust from their shop. That's why they BS! :2cents:

I've never had that issue, I've got a few local exhaust shops I've used I've always brought my own muffler or mufflers and never had any issues they might charge you a lil more because they didn't supply the muffler but it shouldn't be a big hassle like this is

DDenali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
16blkltz You're absolutely right because they all told me we got a muffler in stock that'll sound as good or better that the muffler I have but none of them ever heard of Carven so how the **** can they judge the muffler without ever hearing it I just laughed while driving away

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts