Lets talk mufflers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spencer_waynee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it's passed due for the Tahoe an agressive muffler. Now I've had several gmt800 trucks with various mufflers but this time I'd like something different. I want some feed back from y'all on different ones besides flowmaster or magnaflows.

DDenali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2002 Yukon Denali and I'm wanting a muffler for it I want to keep the stock tailpipe. I see the exhaust is weird on these truck I just don't know if a good way to install a muffler without hacking it up I want it to be clean not rigged up but I don't want to spend the million dollars on a cat back lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I have a 2002 Yukon Denali and I'm wanting a muffler for it I want to keep the stock tailpipe. I see the exhaust is weird on these truck I just don't know if a good way to install a muffler without hacking it up I want it to be clean not rigged up but I don't want to spend the million dollars on a cat back lol

I feel the exact same way. I also want to keep my stock tailpipe. I just bought an MBRP muffler from a forum member. Gonna go in when my swap gets done. IMAG1009.jpg IMAG1010.jpgI'm doing long tubes so I'm guessing it's going to be loud!

DDenali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm undecided about mufflers I see a corsa muffler on the forum and I'm like should I or should I just go with manga flow it's a stock exhaust system no mods on the truck other than a CIA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts