Lets See Your Escalade Fog Light Updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Firm

Reaction score
The Fog Lights on my 06 Escalade are finally starting to look their age; moisture in them, pitted lenses, etc. I'd like to find a nice set of LED replacements that fit the stock location, I am sure others have done the same, so lets see your setup.
Also, if you have any info to share on what specific lights you bought, please do share.

KReed450

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity couldn't you just buy new housings and put LED bulbs in or are you wanting a complete assembly thats plug and play?

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve got a set of smoked fog lights on my Esky with LED bulbs, the clear ones might be better in your case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Firm

Firm

Reaction score
Yeah, I could put new stockers in with LED bulbs, just wanted to see if anyone went with a different assembly all together.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I could put new stockers in with LED bulbs, just wanted to see if anyone went with a different assembly all together.

I’ve never seen that on an Escalade plenty have on Tahoe’s tho, they really don’t make a bolt in LED assembly you have to measure the opening and find one to fit and wire it in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W8TVI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could never find anything I liked to put in the stock place other than a cheap set of stock replacements, so I put some "4000" lumen (for the pair) LEDs in them.

Now I only turn them on when I'd want to use my high beams (and they trigger my LED light bar as well. Who needs high beams?).

Stock vs. LED.
20170504_235927.jpg
Let there be light!
20170618_233110.jpg
What it looks like the right way:
20170618_233022.jpg
This IS showing the light bar along with the fogs, but the light bar is lighting up everything directly ahead, the the fogs are lighting up everything to the sides (the trees along side the road for instance).

I don't have any good photos where I had the fogs adjusted for use as driving lights without the light bar installed.
They are stupid bright, and then you add the light bar, and now its insanely bright.

:flamingdevil:I want more....:flamingdevil:

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, do you have an output shot of just the fogs? Kinda curious about them.

If you want more... do a quad hid projector setup. More light you can actually use. This is just my low beams.
View media item 23980

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I think the housings are the same for tahoe, escalade, yukon. Just the mounting bracket is different.
So the size for aftermarket led bars should be about the same. 6" or 6 led wide is what fits. Can go single or dual rows

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep