Lets see some pics of your garage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tiki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone do concrete stain? Did epoxy at my last house, it was alright but nothing special. Thinking about using the Behr kit at Home Depot but scuuuuuured as I haven't found many before/afters.

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, a lot of nice garages. Here's mine.
sdc12756g.jpg

My garage Pc.

sdc12760.jpg

That a garage or a wharehouse

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shawn,

Nice design in a little space. I like the moving dolly as a mount for the mini-fridge. I'll be copying that!

Do your parts bins over by the door get much dirt in them? I need a solution for small parts, and while I did find a GREAT small parts organizer, they are no longer available, so I have to come up with a different idea. I'm thinking about those trays and maybe mounting them to a hunk of plywood bolted to a wall, but am concerned about them gathering dirt/dust/bugs, since they are always open.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

And while I'm here, here's our 'garage'. This is shortly after we got some of the collection moved out of friend's garages, boat stalls, Dad's house, etc., and finally under one roof. We've since filled it with cars, and will now have to go vertical, to get more room.

shop-vi.jpg

Lotshp

Reaction score
Love all of them that's where the sh** happens right! I went from a house with no garage to a one car and now a 2 car and maybe one day building a custom one from the ground up. Pics of mine are in my profile under albums.

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
Some sick garages here...makes me not want to show off my crawl space!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01