Let's see some pics of some lifted and leveled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
In case anyone was wondering 305/55r20’s fit on a ccm 2.5/1.5 with minimal rubbing at full lock! Got a set of Backcountry MT’s from Les Schwab, originally was gonna go with The mastercraft cxt but these were cheaper and basically what I was looking for, will post pics this weekend when I clean the hoe, took her to the mountain today and she got a little dirty

Well???

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score

MichaelSE

2010 2500
Reaction score
Sorry forgot about the post lol, here ya go. After driving it some I definitely need to do the NorCal mod on the back sides of the front fenders but waiting on a replacement passenger fender after my roommate backed into it in the driveway.

Tough to tell, but it looks like the rear fender is .5-1" lower than the front. Are you planning to put spring spacers in the rear?

sarneson91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tough to tell, but it looks like the rear fender is .5-1" lower than the front. Are you planning to put spring spacers in the rear?

Probably just how it was sitting I’ve measured and it’s level, I already have the 1.5” rear coil spacer in with the 2.5 front.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLM_GT