Let's see some pics of some lifted and leveled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well if you want NO trimming then do the 285. If you don't mind plastic that you can't see then I think a 34" tire would fit. Maybe a 305/70/17.

If it were mine I'd try a 315, but I'd definitely do more than a 285. With the lift you've got 285 will leave you wanting a bigger tire still.

Dillon2222

Reaction score
I might just go with the 315's if they fit since i am wanting to do a spindle lift anyways.

Dillon2222

Reaction score

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whats your take on adding a 3 inch spindle lift with the 3 inch level kit i already have plus putting the 3 inch level block in the rear instead of my 1.5. I kinda like the cali lean but not too too much higher in the front as it is a long vehicle? Anyone want to chime in also let me know?
Cant comment too much on your 3" plans but i would assume you need longer or can make or buy brackets for brake lines, abs etc. =more money but will look good.
I can see the cali, depending on what truck, I personally like completely level or a little front dip...not much though.i only have 2" rc level up front on my tahoe but im going to ccm 2.5/1. I want factory ltz 20's in black with a 1 spacer or so with some meaty tires but its still just a grocery gettin', kid haulin' vaca truckin hoe.

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw these tires for the first time on a lifted Durango a few weeks ago. They look great, no idea how well they wear or balance though.
I've been interested in them as my next set of tires. Want to go MT but just in case I'm not trying to spend a lot on a set. These seem to fit the bill.

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats your take on adding a 3 inch spindle lift with the 3 inch level kit i already have plus putting the 3 inch level block in the rear instead of my 1.5. I kinda like the cali lean but not too too much higher in the front as it is a long vehicle? Anyone want to chime in also let me know?
6" from a level and spindle is a crap ton of lift without a real lift, if that makes sense. You probably are in for some extra expenses for brake lines and abs cables, as was mentioned. Would probably look good with the right amount of rear lift... but then there's getting that much rear lift without causing issues with control arms, shocks, driveshaft, brake lines, etc.

I'd probably go with 3" spindles, 5100s set to the third notch and a 1.5-2" in the rear also with 5100s if you want lean. Just too many issues with doing a big rear spacer alone.

MichaelSE

2010 2500
Reaction score
I've been interested in them as my next set of tires. Want to go MT but just in case I'm not trying to spend a lot on a set. These seem to fit the bill.

Nice. If you decide to go with them, please post a review :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Icyagent