Let's see some pics of some lifted and leveled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScrewbenSS

Reaction score
Got a pic of that leveled Tahoe all clean @ScrewbenSS ?
These are the best I have with my phone. I need to clean it up and shoot some with the DSLR I recently picked up. Its rained here in houston for the last 5 days so she's pretty dirty at the moment. I'll see if I can get one this weekend as I'll be in galveston again for the Corvette Chevy Expo.

IMG_1897.JPG

IMG_1898.JPG

IMG_1917.JPG

IMG_1945.JPG

IMG_2152.JPG

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
@ScrewbenSS that looks nice and actually pretty big for just a level and tires.

I was contemplating lowering the rear to match but not being in construction and driving onsite like everyday I need to at least be stock.

@scotts_4x whatsbyour lift and tire sizes?

ScrewbenSS

Reaction score
@Jonah52 if you just do a level and trim up the front valence it makes the truck look much bigger than it is. Highly recommend it if your looking to change the look of the truck. Tire help of course lol.

scotts_4x

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I put a ccm leveling kit (buddy actually worked there), 2.5" in front and just air bags in the rear. I'm planning on putting the spacers in the rear after that towing expedition and the rear settling. I remover the air damn and need to do a small norcal mod and pull inner fender liner forward. the tires are 285/70/17 on stock wheels (which I always liked) and 1.5" wheel spacers.

-scott

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I put a ccm leveling kit (buddy actually worked there), 2.5" in front and just air bags in the rear. I'm planning on putting the spacers in the rear after that towing expedition and the rear settling. I remover the air damn and need to do a small norcal mod and pull inner fender liner forward. the tires are 285/70/17 on stock wheels (which I always liked) and 1.5" wheel spacers.

-scott

Did you have to cut the lug studs with those spacers?

scotts_4x

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did you have to cut the lug studs with those spacers?

no, the studs stuck out a bit but the factory wheels have voids in the backs between the lug bosses that the lugs can poke in to. could probably go to a 1" spacer and still not trim them.

-scott

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
20170208_163818_zpsqvgwnxui.jpg

I've had my yukon since November and I've used 4 low more times than I can count!

-scott

Looks good brother. Looks like you might need 4Lo more than me. Only time I used it was in a muddy field when I was still on street tires. Since then the AT3Ws and 4Hi have been plenty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep