LEDSs headlights package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrianT

Reaction score
I have a question, I installed LED's today. Which way did you guys have your diodes going? My lights installed and the LED diodes are pointing to each side. Is that correct or should they be pointing up and down? Or does that matter...

OP
OP
AngelXL

AngelXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow you got me on that Brian.
Diodes?

BrianT

Reaction score
Maybe diodes isn't the correct term..... the LEDS on each side, are they pointed up and down or side to side when installed? Mine are side to side and I went for a little night drive and the light spread is way better than the halogen bulbs. I just wonder what the difference if any would be if the LEDS were facing up and down when in the projector lens.

OP
OP
AngelXL

AngelXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't notice those arrows on mines. Will have to check but the lighting in the pictures show is a nice spread.

Denali2k8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OPT7 kits look nice...and $99 on amazon make it seem like a good chance.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AngelXL

AngelXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't notice any arrows on mines.

BrianT

Reaction score
I don't have arrows on my lights, when they lock in the LEDs are pointing out to each side of the housing. When you look straight on you can see a slight void in the light pattern, almost a cat eye effect. I guess the only question I have is how has everyone set theirs in... the LEDS pointing to the outside/inside of the housing or turning the light and locking it in with the LEDS pointing up and down.

OP
OP
AngelXL

AngelXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what I mean. There is only one way to lock in the bulb. Sorry I didn't pay attention how the bulb seat. The spread is good. You can see on one the pages and I even compared to my GX 2016 HID. Side to side

acainindy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just ordered the new Saber LED Pro H11 headlights from DDMTuning.com They are 4000Lummins per bulb. I ordered the LED decoders just in case per their recommendation. They are a great price and DDM has always stood by their product. I've installed 3 sets of their HID kits with no issues. I also ordered their PSX26W LED fog light bulbs. It will be a couple of weeks before I get them installed, but I will let you know how it goes and I'll post pics of the install. Here are the links:

http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/Saber-40W-H11-LED-PR-W

http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/PSX26W-5xCOB-W

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhefner

Latest posts