LED swap for bumper lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4WDTRK

sleeps in garage
Reaction score
I'm getting ready to swap to aftermarket bumper light assemblies. I want to swap to LED bulbs at the same time for DRL, parking, and turn signals. The DRL's are pretty straightforward, but I'm wondering if the parking and turn signal lamps are regular white lights or amber? Also if anyone has done this and knows the bulb numbers or has a reference it would really help. Thanks!

FarFromStock

Reaction score
I have the LED Anzo Parking light assembly. My factory OEM ones were starting to yellow from time and California sun, so I decided to replace the entire assembly. Like you I knew I was going to convert to LED. Originally, I thought about maintaining the factory look and just doing the bulbs but found these and liked the line of LEDs more. Never researched enough to come across the bulb numbers to replace the factory shell. These Anzo's are super easy to install literally plug and play. there is a relay that is already all connected that you mount with 3m tape behind the light. They look badass at night.

Head on photo
IMG_4573.JPG
Side angle photo
IMG_4572.JPG
lights on (before I converted my headlights too)
IMG_4571.JPG

OP
OP
4WDTRK

4WDTRK

sleeps in garage
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics and info FarFromStock your truck looks great!

I've been looking at those same lights and think that's the direction I'm gonna go. I'm just going to get them in smoke since they will match my rear lights. The ANZO ones are super pricey though, I'm gonna give the $50 ebay ones a go.

camaroz1985

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought about those, but they look so dim in all the pictures I have seen. How are they in person?

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a shot of mine. LEDs and no amber. Found them on eBay for about $50 as well. 3 LEDs for the DRL and blink for the turn signals. Pretty good look as my OEMs were hazed bad.

IMG_0029-2.JPG

FarFromStock

Reaction score
Here are some shots of the Anzo parking Lights on in the day time without the LED headlights on. The inside 3 lights are the parking lights. Bright white in color.
IMG_5411.JPG

IMG_5405.JPG

IMG_5404.JPG

FarFromStock

Reaction score
Here are some shots of the Anzo parking lights on in night time without the LED headlights on. The inside 3 lights are the parking lights. Bright white in color, I will see about getting a night shot of the parking lights on. I will also see if I can get a shot of the turn signal blinking bright. They are bright and look WAY better the the OEM IMO. They are bright at night, the pictures do not do them justice. Let me know if you want to see any other pictures or have any other questions about them.
IMG_5366.JPG

IMG_5368.JPG

IMG_5372.JPG

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Those look good and bright too!
X2. I'm in the market for new lights and lenses myself .Didn't know if I wanted led's as I've heard some stories about the led's burning out frequently .Those def look good tho.