Led lights 2016 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mcollins18

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys this is my first post as I'm new th the FORUM ! Wanted to let everyone know that I replaced my Tahoe fog lights& rear license plate bulbs with Vanquish Autos high quality LED lights and could not be happier. I'm must say the customer support that those guys have is second to none! Had a question on installing them on a Sunday and Marco from there team called me and walked me through a very easy install. Jessy is my main contact there who really knows his stuff and will answer a text message anytime of the day or week. With all this being said I will be ordering more LED's from these guys at Vanquish auto and will post pics as soon as I can figure how to do so. My name is Mike and feel free to email me with any questions or comments. Thanks for reading my first post

burbplayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys this is my first post as I'm new th the FORUM ! Wanted to let everyone know that I replaced my Tahoe fog lights& rear license plate bulbs with Vanquish Autos high quality LED lights and could not be happier. I'm must say the customer support that those guys have is second to none! Had a question on installing them on a Sunday and Marco from there team called me and walked me through a very easy install. Jessy is my main contact there who really knows his stuff and will answer a text message anytime of the day or week. With all this being said I will be ordering more LED's from these guys at Vanquish auto and will post pics as soon as I can figure how to do so. My name is Mike and feel free to email me with any questions or comments. Thanks for reading my first post
Welcome to the forum Mike. Yes I also have vanquishauto led lights and also hids and what you have mentioned is 101% true, they have an incredible amazing customer service that's what we all want. Also their quality items are such amazing as well. Also there is something else you spoke about and I have to say it as well, they do know their products and what's the right items and what's not for each car. I will also recommend them to anyone is really looking to upgrade the car headlights, fog lights and all interior and exterior lights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan