LED Light Bar or LED Cab/Running Lights?

LED Light Bar or LED Cab/Running Lights?

• 52" LED light bar

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Smoked LED Cab/Running Lights

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austinite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to decide on some new exterior lighting for my ride. Either a 52" LED light bar or some Smoked LED Cab/Running Lights. What do y'all think?
oto-metal-mo962-chrome-aggressive-1-outside-fender.jpg
vy8usyhu.jpg

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Pic of your truck for reference please

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
Bertha hero update.jpg
Lightbars look great :deal:
Get a curved bar over straight bar, definitely, the curved matches the roofline perfectly.

OP
OP
Austinite

Austinite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ooh with the HD front end and tow mirrors the cab lights might look good too... Makes it a little more difficult of a decision haha.
Yeah, the only reason I was leaning more towards the cab lights is because it would look a little more stock. Tough call, though...I like 'em both.

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
The only problem with the cab lights is that it's a shorter wheel base truck so that'd throw off the stock look, but I also put some on my 96 2-door so I guess it doesn't really matter. There are a few that run the bar and the cab lights but I'm not a big fan of it. If you do a lot of stuff in the dark then I think a lightbar would be the best choice.

OP
OP
Austinite

Austinite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only problem with the cab lights is that it's a shorter wheel base truck so that'd throw off the stock look, but I also put some on my 96 2-door so I guess it doesn't really matter. There are a few that run the bar and the cab lights but I'm not a big fan of it. If you do a lot of stuff in the dark then I think a lightbar would be the best choice.
Yeah, I just meant that it's a factory option for other GM products, unlike a 52" light bar. And I saw the one that had both the bar and the cab lights...waaay too much going on there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu