LED heatlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmc76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So after some looking, reading, research. I decided on the LED bulbs with the flexible heat sync.
I just put them in, and its daytime, so night will be the real test. but in picture one, you can see the drivers side obviously appears brighter. Second picture is both in, i took like 5 pictures and still couldnt seem to get one without glare.
The only downside, is i will have to do the high beams. I have it set for high and low on, and white lows, yellowish highs...... " A man in my position cant afford to look ridiculous " ala GF 1

led 1.jpg

ld 2.jpg

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
cmc76

cmc76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can appreciate that, as i have been blinded myself. I made the decision to buy after trying about every supposedly better than OEM bulb out there. If in fact its that horrible to see head on in the dark. I will reconsider. For now, im chalking it up to a smashed smartphone .

OP
OP
cmc76

cmc76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So , over the weekend i did a few non scientific experiments. I parked next to my moms infiniti and my dads benz. both of their headlights put out more light. I also had him drive towards me and the glare i got was no worse than anything else on the road.
For now , I am keeping them. Easy install, No dead spots and hands down better output that the silverstar bulbs i pulled out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt