LED headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2D3FBA33-4ADA-4C17-8FAB-AE7FF7E03625.png

Ive had these running without issues a few days after the purchase date. No clearance issue, plenty of light output on the unlit roads here in the sticks. And at that price its a good way to find out if led headlights are for you or not. Just my 2 cents.

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
202 Wallace Ave N Unit 12 Lehigh Acres FL 33971
View attachment 198119

Ive had these running without issues a few days after the purchase date. No clearance issue, plenty of light output on the unlit roads here in the sticks. And at that price its a good way to find out if led headlights are for you or not. Just my 2 cents.

Report back after a few months. You would be static if I could show you how much light you’re giving up from the halogens with that setup.

https://vanquishauto.com/led-comparison

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Few months? Its been over a year. These have great light output vs halogens, the only downside to these cheaper ones ive found was the distance(throw) of the light but its not an extreme amount of difference just noticeably.

Plus i said its a good way to see if you like them or not. I did the whole retro fit hid projector thing and spent $$$ to find out i dont like them. So at $47 to see if i liked leds its been more then worth it. In no way i was downplaying or saying your lights are no good. Shit if you say yours are much better leds i may get some in the future since i do like the led headlight option.

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Few months? Its been over a year. These have great light output vs halogens, the only downside to these cheaper ones ive found was the distance(throw) of the light but its not an extreme amount of difference just noticeably.

Plus i said its a good way to see if you like them or not. I did the whole retro fit hid projector thing and spent $$$ to find out i dont like them. So at $47 to see if i liked leds its been more then worth it. In no way i was downplaying or saying your lights are no good. Shit if you say yours are much better leds i may get some in the future since i do like the led headlight option.

It would be awesome if you would give them a try and post some comps. What happened with the retrofit?

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just didnt like how it lit up the roads where live. To much of a projector dark line above the actual light. Not sure how to explain it haha.

When i get the extra money and the will to want to take the headlights out(pita) again ill give them a try. (Probably not real soon though).

Vanquish Auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just didnt like how it lit up the roads where live. To much of a projector dark line above the actual light. Not sure how to explain it haha.

When i get the extra money and the will to want to take the headlights out(pita) again ill give them a try. (Probably not real soon though).
you

You were on the right track with the projectors. If you were to combine it with serious led fog lights like the ones we have then that would be good to go. The fogs would give you the glare you need and the projectors the output and spread. In that combo is where the money is at. I see other “experts” selling led fog lights with cutoff like the projector headlights.

We are already at led projectors on the retrofits and it’s getting really heated up. Just received this new projector that’s like what I have been praying for the last 5 or 7 months. It beats the m led in lux at hotspot and costs $200 less my price. You would save $240 instead. And it’s not even comparable. These are 2.5”, not 3” and it’s smaller than a mini h1 7.0, with longer TILTED shaft. Nothing the market has ever seen before.
Check it out! Lmk what you think

1206224f93cf83ba9a5dca468e44b0f7.jpg90a96ec631fb2b753dae910d8871deb5.jpg

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look pretty nice. Idk if the fogs would of helped. I run 3000k in the fogs. The ones you posted have a lighter and thinner cut off line mine had a thick purple and a shadow above the cut off. Ehh ill stick to my non projectors haha

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
you

You were on the right track with the projectors. If you were to combine it with serious led fog lights like the ones we have then that would be good to go. The fogs would give you the glare you need and the projectors the output and spread. In that combo is where the money is at. I see other “experts” selling led fog lights with cutoff like the projector headlights.

We are already at led projectors on the retrofits and it’s getting really heated up. Just received this new projector that’s like what I have been praying for the last 5 or 7 months. It beats the m led in lux at hotspot and costs $200 less my price. You would save $240 instead. And it’s not even comparable. These are 2.5”, not 3” and it’s smaller than a mini h1 7.0, with longer TILTED shaft. Nothing the market has ever seen before.
Check it out! Lmk what you think

1206224f93cf83ba9a5dca468e44b0f7.jpg90a96ec631fb2b753dae910d8871deb5.jpg

Are those heads hanging off the ceiling? wtf am i looking at? I see a fridge, stove, door?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17