LED Headlights, Turn Signal and Fog lights - With Photos!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
E

EnigmaMan

Reaction score
Enigma...

Noticed today my little orange side marker lights on my driver side are now out. Would the wire I chose to jump the resistor from
Possibly have an effect? Or you think maybe I just pulled the harness too hard and prob pulled a wire out?

Thats a good question could be the bulb got loose or a loose wire- you can check with a volt meter if you are still getting power to it, or it could have just burned out.

I installed these on my 2014 Yukon XL and fit with no problem.
The resisters you can find all over the place on amazon / ebay

JML07denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Everybody I picked up a set of new LED headlights and turn signal and Fog lights.

These are the JDM astar G2 LED headlights
JDM astar 3030 fog lights and the JDM astar turn signal lights that display white in normal operation then change to yellow for flashers and turn signals.

I Put together a Youtube video to show how the White / Yellow lights work in action!

Very bright and no more issues on my 2014 GMC Yukon XL!!
Highly recommend the LED upgrade for a pure white light

Below are some photos to give you some comparison
Note: The house is ~300ft away and the yukon was on a little hill to get the headlights to point up a little bit.

Parking Lights only:
View attachment 71204

Fog Lights + Parking Lights:
View attachment 71205

Headlights (Low Beams) + Parking + Fog Lights:
View attachment 71206

Outside with LOW beams

View attachment 71207

Headlights:
JDM ASTAR G2 8000 Lumens Extremely Bright CSP Chips H13 9008 LED Headlights, Xenon White
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JYC0OVO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Turn signal Lights
JDM ASTAR Extremely Bright 3030 Chipsets White/Yellow 3157 3155 3457 4157 Switchback LED Bulbs with Projector For Turn Signal Lights(Brightest Switchback bulb on the market)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017C6B5IU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Fog Lights:
JDM ASTAR Extremely Bright 3030 Chipsets 5202 5201 LED Bulbs for DRL or Fog Lights, Xenon White
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BER43F0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I just purchased 3157 led switchbacks for my front parking light/turn signals on a 07 Yukon Denali. There are 5 wires coming out of the socket plug, which two colored wires do I need to tap into? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
E

EnigmaMan

Reaction score
Rise from the ashes! LOL This thready is almost a year old haha
Well driving a yukon, its not the vehicle of choice to expect to get flashed in... haha

But, so far I have not gotten headlights flashed at me during the day or night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9