Led headlights on Sierra Denali but not Yukon Denali?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PivotalRex

Reaction score
I searched the topic but didn't find any answers. I was wondering if anyone knew why this was standard on the Sierra Denali but not even an option on a Yukon Denali that costs 10-15k more?

I'm coming out of an MDX with led's that are super bright. Is there any chance the 2018's would finally have this option? If not, can anyone point me in the direction of a good retrofit/housing?

thanks

FJ40INTOW

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I don't know. I know the Yukon Denali has the HID that switch automatically from high to low. I will look.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black flame customs and the retrofit source are both forum supporting vendors. From what I understand both are excellent quality and I believe offer good deals to forum members. I would suggest reaching out to them for led retrofit options.

OP
OP
P

PivotalRex

Reaction score
Black flame customs and the retrofit source are both forum supporting vendors. From what I understand both are excellent quality and I believe offer good deals to forum members. I would suggest reaching out to them for led retrofit options.

Thanks for the info. I'll check with both of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442