Led headlights for 08 denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeffwiz87

Reaction score
Hey guys I am sure this has been beat to death but looking to find some good led lights that will work without projector housings. All the housings I see are ugly and super expensive. I have hid lights now and work pretty good but want to switch. Anyone have any luck? I know all the bulbs have come a long way! Thanks!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I searched and searched and still did not see any LED bulbs that fit the bill yet, personally I don't like projectors either, but I will keep on eye on this thread and see what pops up.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
You wanna shoot for ones with an ADJUSTABLE beam, and if not, at least get ones with the newest best chips in the correct placement to best replicate the dual filament halogens. Theres a million brands and everyone has something different, you’ll just have to do some research.

Last edited:

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
Don’t put HIDs or leds in a reflector housing. It’s dangerous and dumb.

Buy sylvania silverstars that are halogens and don’t blind everyone else or spend the money on a proper retrofit.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Buy sylvania silverstars that are halogens and don’t blind everyone else or spend the money on a proper retrofit.
lol, just don't put HID's in the fog housings they tend to melt

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score

Have you researched adjustable beam LED’s? Throwing out crazy statements just complicates the educating process.

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
Have you researched adjustable beam LED’s? Throwing out crazy statements just complicates the educating process.

It wasn’t crazy. The stock reflector is garbage and only designed for halogen bulbs. Everton slaps the brightest bulbs they can in crap housings... when in fact the correct projector housing is what you should be worried about. It’s just frustrating to consistently get blinded by $30 hid kits, and not proper or safe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne