LED Fog Lights 2016 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hundhaus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
will any of these bulbs fit a 2016 Denali? When I went on Amzon and the fitment chart said they were a no go.

OP
OP
G

GMMillwright

Full Access Member
Reaction score
will any of these bulbs fit a 2016 Denali? When I went on Amzon and the fitment chart said they were a no go.

The ones in my original post are what I'm using in my '16 Denali. They require a firm push to get them inside the housing, but once they're in, you're good to go.

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went and put some RIGID Industries 6 inch led light bars in the fog spot since the standard halogen fogs were seriously lacking. Plus the led headlamp conversion complements it nice.

View attachment 64721

View attachment 64722

View attachment 64723
16SLE91, what did it take to mount those RIGID's in that location? Can you take pics behind(inside) the bumper to show how you did it and what you used? I've wanted to do the exact same thing, and researched the internet for some time with no luck......

battledenali

Reaction score

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went and put some RIGID Industries 6 inch led light bars in the fog spot since the standard halogen fogs were seriously lacking. Plus the led headlamp conversion complements it nice.

View attachment 64721

View attachment 64722

View attachment 64723

Which model Rigid 6" LED light bar did you go with? Looks like they have varying light patterns between spot and flood. Assume you were able to tap into the power source so that the factory fog light switch still turns them off and on? Also, any pics from inside the car, fog lights only. Would be interested to see the light pattern from the driver's point of view.

Shadow17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
16SLE91, what did it take to mount those RIGID's in that location? Can you take pics behind(inside) the bumper to show how you did it and what you used? I've wanted to do the exact same thing, and researched the internet for some time with no luck......
Nice looking truck!

battledenali

Reaction score
Has anyone else ever done this conversion? Was just out in some heavy snow and had zero visibility along the left shoulder while driving in the left lane.

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Staying tuned...

I'm interested too...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staffie