Leather Conditioner?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PNWMuseumman

Bow Ties Are Cool
Reaction score
The seats in my wife's Nali are starting to look a little... let's say well loved... Do any of you have experience with something like a leather conditioner, or something else, to clean them up a bit?

Thanks!
Chris

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've tried a few but I like Lexol the best, they make a cleaner to use first then a conditioner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Related:
As silly as it seems, I can't really tell how much of the seats are actually leather vs 'pleather.'

Most car makers offer leather seating but they are actually mostly vinyl (side bolsters and backs) with only the main seating surfaces leather. But can anyone verify that these seats have any genuine leather?

Windwalker

Reaction score
Like said above mcguiars and lexol are both really good. I've been using Griots as well getting good results and the griots gives it a nice fresh leather smell to it. I would use the compound that's like wax first then follow up with the spray.

OP
OP
PNWMuseumman

PNWMuseumman

Bow Ties Are Cool
Reaction score
My dad just told me about Griots the other night, turns out their headquarters is like 20 minutes from my house, and they'll show you the best way to use their products, I think he and I are going to head down there in a few weeks and get some product and some knowledge. I'll post back with what I learn, figure somebody might find it useful. Thanks for all the info guys!

VDV18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please do, I'm interested as well.

Windwalker

Reaction score
Interested indeed. I use the glass cleaner and leather cleaner primarily. Their car wash smells of strawberries and spray wax smells like how banana Popsicle's taste. I wish they would improve on the interior detailer cause as of now to me personally mcguiars smells better and leaves a nice but not to greasy Film. And mcguiars carpet upholstery cleaner works well too. Definitely post back up let us in the know and we would greatly appreciate it.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Meguiars detailer line is the best cleaner.

Ad far as conditioner goes all leather is coated. Only goes so far to condition. Use what you want. In the end its the same.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjvieira

Latest posts