Language on Dash Display

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rallysports

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone else had an issue with their dash rolling through all the languages? Mine is just rolling through English, French, and Spanish over and over. I cannot even get to the fuel info or the odometer. Every now and again it will stop but only momentarily and then starts going through them again.

I have already had this dash replaced because of the needles sticking. I am wondering if this is another dash issue or could it be an issue with the steering wheel controls.

Thanks
JK

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm. I didn't even know there was a different language option... Sorry I can't help

OP
OP
R

Rallysports

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Are those the ones on the steering wheel? If so I was thinking that too. I tried pressing them and get no response from any of them except the menu looking button which causes it to show the currently set language. Like when it is cycling through if i hit that button it will jump back to English, but then it keeps cycling. Pressing the arrow button does nothing.

It does it so often now that I can't get to anything else. I have thought about just replacing the steering wheel portion but just don't want to waste funds.

JK

c00kedg00se

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Are those the ones on the steering wheel? If so I was thinking that too. I tried pressing them and get no response from any of them except the menu looking button which causes it to show the currently set language. Like when it is cycling through if i hit that button it will jump back to English, but then it keeps cycling. Pressing the arrow button does nothing.

It does it so often now that I can't get to anything else. I have thought about just replacing the steering wheel portion but just don't want to waste funds.

JK

Did you ever resolve this issue? I have a 2004 Tahoe z71 with the exact issue going on. It just continues to cycle through the language options and I can not get to any other menu options just as you described.
Andrew

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast-cheap-right