KO2s on the Z71 Tahoe :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snacky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After thinking about it for literally years, I decided to slap 275/65/18 on the Z71 Tahoe. I will offer my unused CCM level kit to anyone here at the TYF dirt cheap. I'll post comments later, but here's some pics...

IMG_8391.JPG

IMG_8395.JPG

IMG_8397.JPG

IMG_8399.JPG

OP
OP
Snacky

Snacky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gonna take some getting used to the look. From most angles I am like "oh well yeah!"... every once in a while I look and think "oh crap, what have I done." Lol...

OP
OP
Snacky

Snacky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gonna take some getting used to the look. From most angles I am like "oh well yeah!"... every once in a while I look and think "oh crap, what have I done." Lol...

That was meant to be "oh hell yeah"

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Haha yea ive been there. Looks great!

How do you like them? Im fighting with getting some myself. At $243 (20s) each its kinda killing it.

Why you not gonna use the ccm level?

OP
OP
Snacky

Snacky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Time will tell how much I like them. I ran original KOs on my previous Toyota twice, and they were excellent, so I felt pretty confident going with a BFG AT.

Price... F*** it. If your getting new rubber, you're spending A big chunk of change regardless, might as well get what you want.

The CCM...
I decided a while ago that it wouldn't work for me. I want to keep at least a small amount of forward rake.
I kept getting carried away... if I put on the level, I got to go with 285 or 295, if I do that I need to get new rims ( had my eye on the fuel beast), if I'm going to do all that and then I need to go ahead and get Bilstiens, if I do all that then I'm going to have to trim ... it wasn't endless cycle of thought (and $$$)

In reality most days I would look at my truck and think to myself " I like the way she sits, just want a little more bite…"

Fuel mileage already sucks and I didn't want to make it worse. The factory ride is great, so if it ain't broke…

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea i hear that. I have pretty new tires on now and want to level it, but want more aggressive/ bigger tirea and thats where the bfgs come into play adding on to that $$ haha.

OP
OP
Snacky

Snacky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, you are where I was at when I got my Tahoe. I had brand-new Bridgestone's on mine when I bought it three years ago. I bought the CCM thinking I would trash these tires and go much bigger. But I couldn't stand the thought of buying new tires when I already had new tires… And I wasn't going to put the CCM on until I had bigger tires.

So I had three years to think about it, and this is where I ended up :)

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it looks good. Always seems to be an itch to do something else when you complete one project. Never ends....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094