Keys and blocks.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stangergt99

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am not sure. Ill measure when i get off work. I raised it all the way up. Started to back them off until the cv axles werent at a harsh angle

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Do you feel good about it now as far as running 4 wheel drive and u joint wear also thanks for all the info

stangergt99

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
To be honest with you I don't know if my driver 1/2 setting work on these or not prob not lol either way I like the mirrors enough to see past that my rig only had heated with courtesy light so these still have heated but no courtesy which I am getting ready to do something better anyway as far as light I have also wired these so they have Blinker and marker light at night which really look good and has blinker in mirror

rkthkmorris

Reaction score
I dont have any issues since lowering it. From oct 1st to jan 30th i am either in the deer woods or making my way to the duck holes. I go through some pretty big holes. Now before i lowered it i ripped 2 cv boots on the passenger side from it hitting the a arm.

OP
OP
TXBowtieGuy

TXBowtieGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To be honest with you I don't know if my driver 1/2 setting work on these or not prob not lol either way I like the mirrors enough to see past that my rig only had heated with courtesy light so these still have heated but no courtesy which I am getting ready to do something better anyway as far as light I have also wired these so they have Blinker and marker light at night which really look good and has blinker in mirror

Sent you a PM.

stangergt99

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I dont have any issues since lowering it. From oct 1st to jan 30th i am either in the deer woods or making my way to the duck holes. I go through some pretty big holes. Now before i lowered it i ripped 2 cv boots on the passenger side from it hitting the a arm.

Sweet it sounds pretty safe to say that I will be ok then I really like the look of yours

rkthkmorris

Reaction score
I appreciate it. She is just an old hunting truck. Still got alot of work to do

TURNz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was lifted when I bought it, so I won't be much help.
It's 2 or 3", I didn't measure the block. 33" tires on 17 inch rims.
20170404_174403.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal