Keys and 1 inch spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tRidiot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NO trimming at all stock gm 20 inch rims dont no the offset off hand.I dont even think i need the rear spacers-seems half inch higher on the pass side in the rear cannot figure it out.

Mine is the same. Fuel tank possibly is dragging the rear driver's side down, I dunno. I put in the Z71 springs, no spacers, new keys, new Bilsteins and probably overall came up 1-1.5" in the rear. I need to check my height, but I got the same tires as you, even, 275/60/20 Duratracs. My aftermarket 20s have a +18 offset. No cutting, no rubbing, nothing.

Loving it so far, I deleted my running boards, should be able to put my new custom step bars on this weekend.

OP
OP
corvette744

corvette744

2004 Z-71
Reaction score
Mine is the same. Fuel tank possibly is dragging the rear driver's side down, I dunno. I put in the Z71 springs, no spacers, new keys, new Bilsteins and probably overall came up 1-1.5" in the rear. I need to check my height, but I got the same tires as you, even, 275/60/20 Duratracs. My aftermarket 20s have a +18 offset. No cutting, no rubbing, nothing.

Loving it so far, I deleted my running boards, should be able to put my new custom step bars on this weekend.
Custom step bars i would like to see some pics of those????

OP
OP
corvette744

corvette744

2004 Z-71
Reaction score

Pics of your tahoe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne