Key fob commands?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FlyFlip420

Reaction score
Anyone have a list of the key fob commands?

Hit this 2 times and this twice and windows open

Hit this once and this three times and it closes side mirrors

Etc? There has to be a list somewhere.

Also, is there no go home option on the GPS? Lol, I swear that's driving me nuts that I have to be a regular contact in the system....Is that right?

joshs2000ss

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I didn't realize it would do more than just lock, unlock, open close the gate, set of the alarm or remote start. I'm looking for more info now.

MechEng813

Reaction score
Hold lock in for more than 5sec and it will fold the mirrors in.
Hold unlock for more than 5sec to unfold them.

Hold unlock in for about 10 seconds to roll all the windows down.

joshs2000ss

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hold lock in for more than 5sec and it will fold the mirrors in.
Hold unlock for more than 5sec to unfold them.

Hold unlock in for about 10 seconds to roll all the windows down.

I read those recently. I turned off the window roll down in the menu settings (I think that was this car) because my Titan truck has this option and I've gone outside a couple times and found my windows rolled down partially because something hit the button too long in my pocket or on the counter. Since the Yukon has remote start, I don't see that much of a need for the window roll down feature.

On a side note, has anyone tested how far away the remote start will work. I've done it from a 100 yards away inside a metal building and it worked.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read those recently. I turned off the window roll down in the menu settings (I think that was this car) because my Titan truck has this option and I've gone outside a couple times and found my windows rolled down partially because something hit the button too long in my pocket or on the counter. Since the Yukon has remote start, I don't see that much of a need for the window roll down feature.

On a side note, has anyone tested how far away the remote start will work. I've done it from a 100 yards away inside a metal building and it worked.
On star remote start will turn it on across the country :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Darn. I did a good search before I asked, all I found was Ford and GM planning the smart watch apps in 2015 but looks like no reports since. That's lame, but not actually a big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts