Kelderman air ride?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I went to Kelderman's wen site and can't seem to find anything for the GMT900s.

I have seen on here where others have had their setup. Are they not offering this kit anymore?

I am mainly interested in the front strut bags.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is not offered any longer.

OP
OP
kbuskill

kbuskill

Reaction score
It is not offered any longer.

Any good options for strut bags?

I saw where some members were using the universal aero power sport bags.

Also I keep seeing where people give height measurements to the fender lip but don't mention what size wheels/tires they are running.

I am thinking of running the TBSS rear bags and 2"drop spindles with bags up front. I am running the stock 20" wheels with the stock 275/55/20 tires. Do you think it will still hit the inner wheel well in the front?

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went to Kelderman's wen site and can't seem to find anything for the GMT900s.

I have seen on here where others have had their setup. Are they not offering this kit anymore?

I am mainly interested in the front strut bags.
I know someone who has a setup for sale.

Text me if interested

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Cuzican

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the front strut bags and the rear bags and brackets, that I have been contemplating parting with. If you wanna PM me, I might be persuadable.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
save yoru money do the tbss rear air bag swap which ive been doing for years. Lower ride height and lot more towing capacity. i can also set up the rear kit for panhard bar/endlinksl/shocks/etc

OP
OP
kbuskill

kbuskill

Reaction score
save yoru money do the tbss rear air bag swap which ive been doing for years. Lower ride height and lot more towing capacity. i can also set up the rear kit for panhard bar/endlinksl/shocks/etc

That was my plan... just looking for the front bag setup.

Also I literally just today replaced my rear shocks with the remanufactured Arnott shocks to maintain the electronic dampening control. Do you think these shocks will collapse short enough with the shock relocation brackets installed if I run the TBSS bags in the rear? And I would also like to maintain the front auto ride struts with the bag setup so same question. Will they collaps short enough with bags or will I have to go with Belltech or some other "lowering" shocks/struts?

I would really like to maintain the ride quality of the autorides electronic dampening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmiller727