Keep your WeatherTech's or Husky Mats Clean

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

65stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have WeatherTech, Husky or another brand of liners in your SUV and are looking for a product geared towards cleaning and protecting them? Chemical Guys recently released a product call Mat Renew Floor Mat Cleaner & Protectant..
19306290214_091b296060_b.jpg

It is quite simple to use and will leave you with a natural finish after using. If you want to add a bit more gloss to finish you can use some Carpro PERL to dress the mats and give a slightly more glossy finish. I prefer more of a low gloss finish myself however.

You can see my review of the product on Detailed Image under the Ask-A-Pro Blog.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have been looking for a product to actually get these clean so will have to check this out.

OP
OP
65stang

65stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The product works pretty good. Depending on how dirty your mats are you may need to hit it two times. The mats in ours were pretty dirty and while most of them cleaned with one application I did have to use 2 on the one mat.

OP
OP
65stang

65stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jonah52 if your mats are really bad and have stains in them that can't be cleaned, you can use a product like Solution Finish on them (if they are black). This product is tinted and is great for restoring a nice dark finish to them. My mats did not have any heavy stains on them, however if I they did this is the product I would use on mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rs401