Kbuskill's 2008 Burb LTZ "MOD" Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
kbuskill

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
So just in case anyone would like to know for future reference. Instead of using the Belltech street performance shocks that came for the rear I bought air shocks for the rear end of a 1963 Lincoln Continental. They have the same retracted and extended length as the Belltech drop shocks but it allowed me to keep the auto leveling feature for when the truck is full of kids and luggage or if I hook up to a trailer.

Monroe Max air MA704 is the part number for the shocks.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So just in case anyone would like to know for future reference. Instead of using the Belltech street performance shocks that came for the rear I bought air shocks for the rear end of a 1963 Lincoln Continental. They have the same retracted and extended length as the Belltech drop shocks but it allowed me to keep the auto leveling feature for when the truck is full of kids and luggage or if I hook up to a trailer.

Monroe Max air MA704 is the part number for the shocks.
Just the fact that a part that is really for a 63 lincoln is mentioned in here is great... showin’ someones age.....which brings me to my 79 monte carlo that had air shocks that had the fill next to the gas tank fill, hidden behind the drop down license plate..... still love that design... i pumped them bitches all the way up, slapped the deep dish cragers from my old mans 76 vette on there and road ass up for a month or two...talk about kidney busting...i wore the front end out quick in that short amt of time tho so they had to come off...ahhhh crager ss’s..... those were good times...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt