Kbuskill's 2008 Burb LTZ "MOD" Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I had been trying to get some custom emblems for the Escalade Key fobs from the guy on here that has them made.

I texted back and forth with him and they were supposedly on there way to him.... long story short... no response since back in February.

I ended up finding a guy that can do custom emblems and I sent him what I wanted and he made them for me.

They arrived today. They are just a little bit smaller than what I needed so he is making me some bigger ones.

In the mean time I installed one just to see how it looks and fits and to fill in the hole on the back of the fob until the new ones arrive.

Without further ado... here it is.

View attachment 197689 View attachment 197690
Obviously it will look much better when the size is right.

If this guy can be our "new" source for these, please share his contact info. I was watching that other thread and gave up when it seemed to have died. I just want some "TAHOE" emblems.

OP
OP
kbuskill

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
If this guy can be our "new" source for these, please share his contact info. I was watching that other thread and gave up when it seemed to have died. I just want some "TAHOE" emblems.

I would have to see if he is interested in making some more and different styles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094