K&N Blackhawk 2017 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coder

Reaction score
Sweet! It's just plug and play correct? Had one of these in my 2006 Silverado SS and loved it.

Matt Smith

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Awesome, I have been seriously considering the same thing for my 16' Z71 Burb... May have to pull the trigger now.

Msalinas408

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice man!! I installed the same Intake in my 16 Tahoe a while back. Definitely a difference in how the truck sounds. I did notice that the horsepower gains after this install is alot less than an aFE Momentum Intake. Really considering switching over, but I just love the way this K&N Blackhawk looks. Tough choice!!

daves09

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i put in my K&N intake this evening. The install was a breeze. Total install time from beginning to end was an hour. The sound change is noticeable during startup and acceleration.

View attachment 180667

I have heard that detonation will occur. Any issues with that? I had a slp on my 09 and no issues. I now have a 17, but read about issues when installing a higher flow system.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts