Just sharing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
That place is for sale for....wait for it.........75 million dollars! That includes all the land and what not but still overpriced. Rumor has it the owner cheated on his wife with some young Mexican girl and it brought the empire down. They're looking for a developer to come in and revitalize Newark if that's even possible.
75 million?? The food was good, but damn!
I was picking up my son from school back in June and I park right up front. So the dad and his kid both looked at my Suburban and said that must be a FBI or S.Service truck. I,was standing there and they didn’t know it was mine.d133ef45d881411bf08855b875c7da24.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That does look damn good!

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Out here in Cali, there are a lot of all black tahoes and suburbans. Kinda funny. My local sheriffs department has mostly NNBS tahoes that are white, with the gold sheriff logoing on them. They have I think 2 K2XX tahoes as well. Every time I see a white Tahoe behind me, I instinctively slow down a little bit, even if I'm going the speed limit. Haha

fozzi58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That place is for sale for....wait for it.........75 million dollars! That includes all the land and what not but still overpriced. Rumor has it the owner cheated on his wife with some young Mexican girl and it brought the empire down. They're looking for a developer to come in and revitalize Newark if that's even possible.

Revitalize NewarK? Wait what? They've done a helluva job thus far. The only thing left is College Row and Broad St. Even Forest Hills is leaps and bounds ahead of were it was just 10 years ago. Ironbound still has the best places to eat. Iberias is closer to the bottom then the top. Fernando's II, Brasilia, Fornos, Titanic, and my personal fav is Boi Na Brasa. All awesome and that doesn't even include the hot spots for lunch. Where else can you get 6 pork steaks, fries, rice, and a Snapple for $6.95 or a half a lobster in Paella for $12.95....for lunch!

Out here in Cali, there are a lot of all black tahoes and suburbans. Kinda funny. My local sheriffs department has mostly NNBS tahoes that are white, with the gold sheriff logoing on them. They have I think 2 K2XX tahoes as well. Every time I see a white Tahoe behind me, I instinctively slow down a little bit, even if I'm going the speed limit. Haha

NJ State Police use white Tahoes. I used to scare the shit out of people coming up on them fast in the left lane with my Avalanche. They would instinctively move over not realizing I was missing the push bar in the front. Too late to see the bed after they moved out of the way. hehe.

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
We also have a few Tahoe’s and Suburbans, most are unmarked which is what I had.

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
Revitalize NewarK? Wait what? They've done a helluva job thus far. The only thing left is College Row and Broad St. Even Forest Hills is leaps and bounds ahead of were it was just 10 years ago. Ironbound still has the best places to eat. Iberias is closer to the bottom then the top. Fernando's II, Brasilia, Fornos, Titanic, and my personal fav is Boi Na Brasa. All awesome and that doesn't even include the hot spots for lunch. Where else can you get 6 pork steaks, fries, rice, and a Snapple for $6.95 or a half a lobster in Paella for $12.95....for lunch!

NJ State Police use white Tahoes. I used to scare the shit out of people coming up on them fast in the left lane with my Avalanche. They would instinctively move over not realizing I was missing the push bar in the front. Too late to see the bed after they moved out of the way. hehe.
I loved all of my unmarked vehicles but liked the mark units so people would move at on the way way ahead of me. I always had tons of strobe lights everywhere in my cruisers and when I had my unmarked and flip on my lights people were freaked out because all my lights were hidden!

fozzi58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I loved all of my unmarked vehicles but liked the mark units so people would move at on the way way ahead of me. I always had tons of strobe lights everywhere in my cruisers and when I had my unmarked and flip on my lights people were freaked out because all my lights were hidden!

I take it you are on the job? Or retired.

fozzi58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ouch. Thanks for your service. My sister is a 20 year vet for municipal in south Jersey and lots of cousins are blue.

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
Ouch. Thanks for your service. My sister is a 20 year vet for municipal in south Jersey and lots of cousins are blue.
Thanks I appreciate it. So far I’ve had 4 back surgeries 2 of which were spinal fusions and I have titanium rods and screws up 3 in a half levels in my spine. I’m in pain every day and have to go my doctor every month and get pain meds. I had 15 years on when it happened.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy