Just sharing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Illnasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im out in NJ and we get a famous visitor almost every weekend who enjoys to golf. With that comes the whole crew of secret service. So I'm driving down the highway and see a very aggressive Tahoe flying up behind me. You could tell it wasn't the highway or local police but fully blacked out Tahoe, even had the black bow ties. Decided to stay my lane and and not budge cause I was already doing well above the speed limit. This guy got inches away from my bumper and starts swerving, still didn't move my lane. I finally gave in after he threw on the hidden police lights. And their Tahoe look sick!

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha
I live in the DC Metro area and entered a major highway via an on-ramp just at the time that a small motorcade of Tahoes was moving ahead on that highway. Several people were looking out their rear windows at nearby traffic. I guess I ended up a little too close to that motorcade, because a no-nonsense woman in dark clothing looked at me sternly from her window and used her hand, palm out, to make a motion that was unmistakably, "Back Off Now!"

I backed off quick. lol

OP
OP
Illnasty

Illnasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha
I live in the DC Metro area and entered a major highway via an on-ramp just at the time that a small motorcade of Tahoes was moving ahead on that highway. Several people were looking out their rear windows at nearby traffic. I guess I ended up a little too close to that motorcade, because a no-nonsense woman in dark clothing looked at me sternly from her window and used her hand, palm out, to make a motion that was unmistakably, "Back Off Now!"

I backed off quick. lol

Oh yea, I'm not trying to get close to those guys. And I wonder if even my Denali would keep up with those cause I'm assuming they're modified but also super heavy.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Oh yea, I'm not trying to get close to those guys. And I wonder if even my Denali would keep up with those cause I'm assuming they're modified but also super heavy.
I thought I read somewhere that they weren't modified in any way for performance. Maybe heavier duty cooling for motor and trans, but supposedly not for performance. I'm sure the governors are taken off tho. I'd love to get my hands on one of those used. Exit 14, that around Elizabeth? I used to work at the prison, near exit 13.

OP
OP
Illnasty

Illnasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought I read somewhere that they weren't modified in any way for performance. Maybe heavier duty cooling for motor and trans, but supposedly not for performance. I'm sure the governors are taken off tho. I'd love to get my hands on one of those used. Exit 14, that around Elizabeth? I used to work at the prison, near exit 13.

Yep, Elizabeth area. Just a hunch but maybe potus wanted some good Portuguese food and sent them to pick it up lol

OP
OP
Illnasty

Illnasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh hell yeah!! Iberias. I miss that!

That place is for sale for....wait for it.........75 million dollars! That includes all the land and what not but still overpriced. Rumor has it the owner cheated on his wife with some young Mexican girl and it brought the empire down. They're looking for a developer to come in and revitalize Newark if that's even possible.

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
Im out in NJ and we get a famous visitor almost every weekend who enjoys to golf. With that comes the whole crew of secret service. So I'm driving down the highway and see a very aggressive Tahoe flying up behind me. You could tell it wasn't the highway or local police but fully blacked out Tahoe, even had the black bow ties. Decided to stay my lane and and not budge cause I was already doing well above the speed limit. This guy got inches away from my bumper and starts swerving, still didn't move my lane. I finally gave in after he threw on the hidden police lights. And their Tahoe look sick!
I was picking up my son from school back in June and I park right up front. So the dad and his kid both looked at my Suburban and said that must be a FBI or S.Service truck. I,was standing there and they didn’t know it was mine.d133ef45d881411bf08855b875c7da24.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
16yukon