Just purchased a 2015 Suburban LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smithl3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I recently traded in my 2013 Suburban LTZ for a new body style suburban. I have always loved the Cocoa leather interiors on the new trucks and finally found one locally!

I really would like to lower is a bit, if not just the rear to make it sit more level. Is there a way to adjust the air ride links in the front to get an inch or so lower without doing any drastic suspension mods?

I figured I would get Norcal SS rear spring kit for the rear to lower it 2-3 inches or so. If there are members that have a suburban with an inch in front and a 2-3 in the back I would appreciate some pictures to give me an idea.

Just picked it up last night and now my mind is racing with all the little mods I want to do. I found the hack for making the center console charge, wanted color matched mirror caps, it doesn't end!

IMG_1594.jpg IMG_1595.jpg IMG_1596.jpg IMG_1597.jpg IMG_1648.jpg

OP
OP
S

smithl3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Congrats. Very nice looking.
Thanks man, only had it a day already took the center console apart and did the iPhone charging mod. I was never meant to keep anything new without touching it!

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Front has spindles remember gm used fifferemt spring rates in front so some sit higher

OP
OP
S

smithl3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tony,

Can you tell me what I need to use in the kit for the white Escalade rear picture that you sent. Should be about 2” I am guessing, so would I use the spring spacer?

What about the auto ride link length?

The kit should be here this Wednesday for me to install next weekend.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep