Just opened Pandora’s Box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Mike Shabo

Mike Shabo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I figure I go in a road trip in 3 weeks. Going to order everything this weekend and then when I get back, I’ll be installing it. Can’t wait! Plus I figure if it does end up having vibration I can always add the shaft later. I did have a question about the rear spacers. With the stock 20” rims, do you know off hand the size of the spacer so that both front and back are the same width? Also with this lift, would it be a smart idea to get an adjustable trackbar? Or are my old pickup days fogging my mind. Thanks again!

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
I figure I go in a road trip in 3 weeks. Going to order everything this weekend and then when I get back, I’ll be installing it. Can’t wait! Plus I figure if it does end up having vibration I can always add the shaft later. I did have a question about the rear spacers. With the stock 20” rims, do you know off hand the size of the spacer so that both front and back are the same width? Also with this lift, would it be a smart idea to get an adjustable trackbar? Or are my old pickup days fogging my mind. Thanks again!

I’m assuming the front increase is the same as all other knuckle kits which is 1”. The factory front end is 1/4” wider than rear at stock height so to math front the rears need to be at least 1.25”. I know the 1.5” will not require studs to be cut down when using stock wheels as they have recessed area. The front might require a spacer so the new knuckle doesn’t hit the wheel. I would think a 1/4” would do it but might ask skyjacker about that part. As far as adjustable trackbar I would say no for this kit as it will be minimal rear lift change.

OP
OP
Mike Shabo

Mike Shabo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you again for your help. Honestly I owe you big time for all the help. If you are ever in Chicagoland let me know. I owe you atleast a proper steak dinner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLM_GT