Just opened Pandora’s Box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike Shabo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well I have gone and done it now. Decided I no longer liked the rake of my 2010 Denali so I got a 2” leveling kit in the front. Just at the alignment shop now having it setup so I don’t destroy my tires. Here’s the before. Next post will be the after.

A7DA1DAB-7ED6-47C6-95DA-D9496F546FFF.jpeg 1453397A-0FBD-43AD-B294-0FCF657006CB.jpeg

OP
OP
Mike Shabo

Mike Shabo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well my exhaust showed up last night. Opted fora cheap Flowmaster 44 1 in 1 out Didnt like the look of duals on this truck so piped it out the back and ditched the silly silencer. I wish my phones mic picked up the sound better. Its nice and aggressive, pisses off the neighbors at 4:30 in the morning when i leave for work.

OP
OP
Mike Shabo

Mike Shabo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Next up I’m gonna try and media blast these stock rims and have them powder coated black. Then maybe black out the windows and start ditching all the chrome.

OP
OP
Mike Shabo

Mike Shabo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Man I am so confused I need some help/guidance. My truck is a 2010 Yukon Denali AWD. What real lift kit fits this truck? Every site I go to says that the kit is available for 2WD and 4wd but not AWD. After throwing on the leveling kit I’m now interested in a summer project of putting a proper lift on this truck. I’ve searched the forums for days now and I see mixed reviews/answers.

Please help . I’m looking for a 4-5” lift that isn’t going to destroy my baby. Some kits I have come across have a new driveshaft, some of the same height kits don’t. What gives?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Austinsham