Chrome or black out

• I love chrome!

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Blacker the better!

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Black with a touch of chrome

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fozzi58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are you going to do with your OEM wheels? They are the standard wheel, right?
Haven't decided. They may be winter wheels so the new ones don't get corroded from the salt or I may just ebay them. Was looking at KMCs or Cavallo's. Both caught my eye and Wheelfire packages are decently priced.

OP
OP
Ryno77

Ryno77

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm caught up in the middle. I was thinking of blacking out the chrome around the windows on mine but I am probably putting a set of chrome wheels on so the trim around the window would be enough of an accent. I've got a big sheet of silver so I can 'RST' my grill as well which should look nice and eliminate the chrome on the front. I've been holding off wrapping the grill because I figured if I have to remove the bumper I might as well figure out what I am doing with the fog lights at the same time. So while I wanted to eliminate all the body chrome I am now thinking with a set of chrome wheels it might look better to have the window accent.

I am torn on the window chrome as well. I have black wheels and blacked out my badges. But I kind of think the chrome window trim balances things. I am not sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9