Just bought our first Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blazzinbird

Reaction score
It's a 2008 with 140k on the clock. We have all service records, and it passed a inspection by a friend who is a mechanic. This 6.2 is a beast...

The Denali is super clean, except for the cracked dash and a/c control rubbed off.

The dealer is going to replace the rear pinion seal and the door lock actuator for us. By the way did I mention it has a 2 year warranty.

IMG_0999.JPG

calif phil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer had someone repair my dash cracks and I have a carpet style dash cover to put on it now.
I ordered decals to go on my AC buttons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
blazzinbird

blazzinbird

Reaction score
I've already ordered new overlay decals. We are considering doing a hard plastic dash cover. Pending on pics, I still need to research it more.

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a 2008 with 140k on the clock. We have all service records, and it passed a inspection by a friend who is a mechanic. This 6.2 is a beast...

The Denali is super clean, except for the cracked dash and a/c control rubbed off.

The dealer is going to replace the rear pinion seal and the door lock actuator for us. By the way did I mention it has a 2 year warranty.

View attachment 178244

Very nice! Is it a full or limited warranty?

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice addition to yur garage
& awesome... on warranty

OP
OP
blazzinbird

blazzinbird

Reaction score
Well I have had a few 5.3's that had over 200k. So the 6.2 being a ls based motor I have confidence I'll see that plus more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhmjr