Just added an Air Raid Jr......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
If you ordered as a kit probably dry airaid filter.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
The kit comes either way. On Amazon, you have to select one. Jegs doesn't say which one they send. The kit part # doesn't change, but the filter part # does. See if you can find a part number on/for the filter. If you select that kit on Jegs you'll see at the bottom it says "products you need..." and they try to sell you Jegs cleaner and oil... I do also think that oiled is the default, and dry is the option. This was also the case on Amazon. I had to change the option to dry.

850-135 Oiled or 851-135 dry

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The kit comes either way. On Amazon, you have to select one. Jegs doesn't say which one they send. The kit part # doesn't change, but the filter part # does. See if you can find a part number on/for the filter. If you select that kit on Jegs you'll see at the bottom it says "products you need..." and they try to sell you Jegs cleaner and oil... I do also think that oiled is the default, and dry is the option. This was also the case on Amazon. I had to change the option to dry.

850-135 Oiled or 851-135 dry
Thinking this is the route I wanna go with my 2006. Is it better to get the oiled or dry filter?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne