Jump Seat Gun Storage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bass

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Picked up a 2010 SSV last week and immediately fell in love with it. The under seat locking storage grabbed my attention as something I'd probably use a lot.
My first day off of work I went shopping for some closed cell foam and some faux velvet to figure out an idea I had in my head. Here is the result...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/t8fg6dpoR2CW9ZF83

IMG_4976.JPG

IMG_4978.JPG

My future duty gun for later this year; It'll be replacing a G21.

SunnyInCo

Reaction score
That is awesome. Not familiar with the police units. I have a 2008 SLT. Looks like that is a replacement of th e center console?

OP
OP
Bass

Bass

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That is awesome. Not familiar with the police units. I have a 2008 SLT. Looks like that is a replacement of th e center console?

Yeah, it's the same console/seat that's in a lot of the trucks and SUVs. Locks with the ignition key.

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. We have the console in ours now. Bolted a one-gun gun vault to the bottom, with bolts going through the frame in the console compartment. My carry rides vertically between the vault and left side of the console when in motion. The wife's 'hand canon' rides in a Texas Custom Holsters holster on the driver's side of the console when she's driving. :D