Jonah52's Denali Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jonah52

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
Buyer flaked. Decided I would rather keep this and fix a few small things than spend $30k on the platinum and not be able to buy a house as soon.

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
F a house...buy the platinum and keep the yuki! buyin used cars is the best investment ever!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol2:

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
When you finally finish your Yukon...or at least make up Ur mind what u doing with it!...its gone up and down, all kind of wheels and all kinda for sale signs on it, we dont even know what ur gonna do tonight with it! I THINK YOU SHOULD TURN IT INTO A MONSTER TRUCK

OP
OP
Jonah52

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
Alright folks, figured I haven't updated this thread in awhile I would do it now.

Newest mods include BFC retro, escalade 22's, all LED bulbs and removed door molding. Pics to follow as soon as my retro gets here and I get her cleaned up.

Going to be swapping my bulbs in the heads for hopefully some Diadem lights, and a 194 LED if all goes accordingly. She's finally starting to come together.

See first page for updated mod list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts