Jerry's POS NBS crew cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lord knows I have the "chevy lean" im going to flip my shackle mounts back over and I think set one side lower than the other on that
And, I am guessing, you could even this up with a dual path system. At least in my head you can.

OP
OP
jerryjoe28

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
And, I am guessing, you could even this up with a dual path system. At least in my head you can.

oh I don't doubt that u could. ive just never even thought about it. but in order to level it out (in my case) I would need to air up the one side to get it the same height as the other. I don't want to sit any higher and that is why im thinking about flipping my shackle hangers back over and just setting the high side lower

OP
OP
jerryjoe28

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
Another piece of the color match puzzle came in today. Couldn't get this in smooth so I'll haft to smooth it myself

962c05584395b5bb699dae62f3a7dae2.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
jerryjoe28

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
The wife ask me why the license plate lights weren't "the pretty white color like everything else" after a little thought I realized I didnt have a answer lol. So swapped them out for LEDs. Didnt get a before and after pic but I did take a pic with one of both in it.... What a huge difference!20170928_001715.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The wife ask me why the license plate lights weren't "the pretty white color like everything else" after a little thought I realized I didnt have a answer lol. So swapped them out for LEDs. Didnt get a before and after pic but I did take a pic with one of both in it.... What a huge difference!View attachment 184168
Gonna do mine soon too. Was walking from behind it the other night (a rarity) and when the lights blinked when I unlocked it I realized I'd forgotten to put leds in the license plate lights :rolleyes:

OP
OP
jerryjoe28

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
Gonna do mine soon too. Was walking from behind it the other night (a rarity) and when the lights blinked when I unlocked it I realized I'd forgotten to put leds in the license plate lights :rolleyes:

I guess that is what happened with me. Just forgot all about them.

OP
OP
jerryjoe28

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
Was thinking about getting these rims for mine... :)

I love them! I orginaly wanted the "future" they are the same look but less spokes. Now that I have these I'm so glad I went with them. Clean and simple, just the way I like em!