Jerry's POS NBS crew cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my bag kit is from Mcgaugh's . I was originally going with the "slam air" kit from Air lift but after talking to the air lift rep they are only rated for a truck with 5" of drop in the rear. there is a chance I may drop another inch or 2 so I didn't want to chance it.
Is this the kit you got?

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/mmc-33069/applications

I've already got my eye on a compressor thanks to a recommendation from @Yuko04 so just need a kit like this without a compressor

OP
OP
jerryjoe28

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Any Viair compressor above 400 will do. Ive just had good luck with them. They run my horns and airtools. Its all manual. I have no clue on the wireless system. I didn't want that.

"Square Headed and Dually noted"!

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any Viair compressor above 400 will do. Ive just had good luck with them. They run my horns and airtools. Its all manual. I have no clue on the wireless system. I didn't want that.

"Square Headed and Dually noted"!
Any one under that would be fine for helper bags. @07Burb and @jerryjoe28 it is really what you want. I can help you design a tankless system or you can run the air lift or you can run a tank like @Yuko04 is talking about. Any of them are good it is just the options, budget, and what you want out of the system.

OP
OP
jerryjoe28

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
I wanted the option to so that I can take some lean out and be able to fine tune but to answer your question, probably not.

lord knows I have the "chevy lean" im going to flip my shackle mounts back over and I think set one side lower than the other on that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14

Latest posts