I've been busy again....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh hi there, I know I've been missing for awhile (sorry!)... just wanted to drop a little teaser hehe... Oh yeah 2016 Unlocks are done as well ;)

Attachments

• IMG_2167.jpg
    IMG_2167.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 248

jason952

Reaction score
Where are you selling these now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jason952

Reaction score
Cool, let us know when we can put CarPlay on a 2015

OP
OP
G

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool, let us know when we can put CarPlay on a 2015

I don't want to elaborate too much as testing is not yet completed however that IS running in a 2015 (my truck). At this time it looks like this will be a mod more aligned to 2015.5 owners however; more to come, film at 11.

justinb181

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I don't want to elaborate too much as testing is not yet completed however that IS running in a 2015 (my truck). At this time it looks like this will be a mod more aligned to 2015.5 owners however; more to come, film at 11.

That is awesome! I was upset that carplay and Android Auto weren't going to be compatible in the 2015.5s.

Looking forward to seeing this progress. Will you add Android Auto later once it is released for the 16s as well or just focusing on Apple CarPlay?

brentj

Reaction score
Best of luck to you! Interested in the film at 11....

I hate my 2015.5 electronics. Any upgrade would be great. I liked my 10 year-old Toyota nav better. Fortunately I can just use my phone for everything instead of hearing "excuse me?" over and over when car doesn't understand what I'm saying...

OP
OP
G

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Car play locks have also been removed finally that was a chore. Upgrade wise its not going to be even remotely cheap but gm-navigation.com now has all of the details.

brentj

Reaction score
Thank you for the update. I was having trouble finding the info on the website. Maybe just because I am on a mobile device. Would you be able to post a link directly to it? I'm sure lots of people want to read

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekahgentry

Latest posts