Its friday somewhere

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We had a few orders come in during the wee hours of the morning, so the discounted pricing must be working!

OP
OP
F

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered! Please send the instruction sheet geared for 3rd graders in mine.
I have computer skill issues!

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ordered! Please send the instruction sheet geared for 3rd graders in mine.
I have computer skill issues!

Follow the instructions on the sheet that will be in the box. You will be good to go!

How long does shipping take from Chula Vista to riverside? Thanks
Depends on how quick the Post Office is, but I would assume 2-3 days.

OP
OP
F

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone with a '15i who jumped on the Black Friday band wagon get their tunes done yet?

I was delayed sending my logs in, because I broke efi and the internet and managed to give electricity ******, so I'm a bit behind everyone else.

I got my email a couple days ago asking if there was anything special I needed etc.

I couldn't think of anything, just listed my intake and the car and trailer that I tow when pigs fly. Also mentioned the surge in the trans when coming to a stop sign sometimes (got one logged thankfully).

Anybody request anything specific or now that they have their tune, wish they had asked for?

Fingers crossed I get my tune in soon.
(Then it's load it, and log again. Hopefully I don't screw that up. I think I I understand how to load the tune onto the program and the autocal....and then the truck!!!!)

Either way, I'm sure I have a few days to send a quick email if you can think of any must have requests!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy