It'll buff out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stole my father's Seville when I was 15 and crashed it. Driving age was 17. Father didn't touch me, but my mother KICKED MY ASS!! Lol. My father was a cop too.
If he would have touched he prob would have killed you and he knew better so your mom took care of it for him.....lolol

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
If he would have touched he prob would have killed you and he knew better so your mom took care of it for him.....lolol
Lol, nah. I was bigger then both of them, but I felt I deserved it, so I actually let my mother kick my ass, lol.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
If I had done that I would still be in traction

Me too. My dad was 6'6' 240. No messing around in our house, lol. I had a good buddy that took his dad's Harley out one day. Dropped it on his feet in the driveway when he got home and couldn't pick it up. He stood there for 4 hours till his dad got home cause he knew he'd get in less trouble for taking it than he would if it touched the ground!

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Me too. My dad was 6'6' 240. No messing around in our house, lol. I had a good body that took his dad's Harley out one day. Dropped it on his feet in the driveway when he got home and couldn't pick it up. He stood there for 4 hours till his dad got home cause he knew he'd get in less trouble for taking it than he would if it touched the ground!
Holy shit! Amazing what you can do when you're scared! I'd be scared too, so I'm not talking smack about your buddy. He must've been sore the next day. My father wasn't 6'6, but he was tough, and mean.

OP
OP
Danny3737

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Dad was a Navy pilot and very **** about his cars. Before I bought my first car, I had to wash the car after every time I drove it. I also had to pay for my own insurance and gas. Thankfully I never wrecked any of his cars. He was a pretty good mechanic and that is probably where I got my love for cars. He used to take me to NASCAR and drag races back in the late 60's and early 70's. That's probably where I got my lead foot from.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was a bit older when I totaled my first truck. It wasn't even my fault and I still dreaded the phone call to my mom. Lol.

Last edited:

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear that no one was hurt. Vehicles are repairable/replaceable.

My older daughter is and has been a very calm, skillful driver almost since day one. My younger one is up for her learners permit any day now, and she's the one I worry about.

In any event, this thread reminds me that a full-size SUV can be a challenging vehicle for a new driver to maneuver in tight spots. it's just too tricky to have a good sense of where the bumper/fender is. While younger daughter will have time behind the wheel of my Tahoe (and will likely inherit it from me within the next year or two), I figure she'll do most of her initial learning in wife's car and then ramp-up to mine.

Again, glad to know that OP's daughter and all parties are safe despite the accident.