It took about 30 seconds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The fact that it’s a well known tale about Zeus and was borrowed for the Bible doesn’t change the meaning. Beyond that,
theologians believe it was an attempt at levity/gallows humor. You’re more than welcome to believe/interpret as you desire.

Either way, I’d never kill someone that is so desperate that they need to steal a tire in the middle of the night...regardless of which state I lived in. Now, squeeze of a couple rounds into the air? Maybe...

I wouldn’t judge you if you did or did not either.

Uhh no, it's called Greek Mythology for a reason. They borrowed from the scriptures, remember, the Greeks are descendants of Babel. While today is the Lord's day, this is a truck forum and if you desire to talk about the things of God, send me a PM or email. I shall not comment further on the subject here publicly lest we really hi-jack this thread.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uhh no, it's called Greek Mythology for a reason. They borrowed from the scriptures, remember, the Greeks are descendants of Babel. While today is the Lord's day, this is a truck forum and if you desire to talk about the things of God, send me a PM or email. I shall not comment further on the subject here publicly lest we really hi-jack this thread.

The pagan/Greek stories Acts borrowed from were told 500+ years prior to acts being written.

It doesn’t matter either way, the teaching remains unscathed even if it wasn’t original.

But I agree, let’s get back to trucks and shooting people that hurt them!!!

Seriously though, I have no idea how many different keys the gorilla locks have...

Anyone?

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty much right on par with what I expected...

Removing things is easy and fast when you do not have to care about damaging anything.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Another thread gone way out to left field on BS.....so many people, so little sense of humor.

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
I'm in TX, we tend to lean towards the wild wild west rules. Somebody gets shot for stealing something on your property the cops just ask where are the bodies..

I called 911 after a house breakin and the cops showed up. First words out their mouth.."did you get em?"

We still have thieves, just not many repeat offenders..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

X2, jajaja

Shunto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not fair.....
Here in NY (long Island) We have to justify $150k cops and not for nothing they do a pretty good job. We have to call them first . If they weren't so busy with stupid kids shooting up all the time.
I dont have an extra $15k in lawyer fees to prove i did the right thing.

Z71Jack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont have an extra $15k in lawyer fees to prove i did the right thing.

It would cost A LOT more than that. Trust me. Even if you did everything by the numbers you'd still get sued. If the perp lived he/she would sue for damages and if the perp didn't the family would sue for "wrongful death". Either way it could easily run into a six-figure defense. Happens all the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9