Is there a tune for Hybrid Tahoe's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
My Tahoe's pretty fast but its max is only 100mph, witch is also considerably fast but I feel like my Tahoes got the potential to do better then that. Does anyone have a Hybrid Tahoe tune or know if its even possible?

redeknightjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Tahoe's pretty fast but its max is only 100mph, witch is also considerably fast but I feel like my Tahoes got the potential to do better then that. Does anyone have a Hybrid Tahoe tune or know if its even possible?
I spoke with Justin from Blackbear tune. He said in his reasearch there is one. It is getting ahold of the software that is the problem. He is supposed to get back with me and I will update you on it. I am looking to het my own newly purchased 09 tuned.

1SG Retired

Rodney Johnson

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I spoke with Justin from Blackbear tune. He said in his reasearch there is one. It is getting ahold of the software that is the problem. He is supposed to get back with me and I will update you on it. I am looking to het my own newly purchased 09 tuned.

1SG Retired
What was the findings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts