Iron Bull

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ammar456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
would look good on monster wheels and a badass lift... other than that might look a bit off

TREYR8D

Reaction score
If you're going into the zombie apocalypse, you definitely need that one on the black hoe. And that would look friggin awesome on the MamaWagon/grocery getter.

For the other one, you'd def need some of a lift, and to trim the white metal pieces that are sticking down below it. I could see getting this one if your going for some offroading that requires a steep attack angle to your front tires.

07warwagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the first one....me want. Looks like gonna have to hint that to the gf as a late b-day present

cjweb11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry for the dig but I'd love to know the answer to this one

allow me to reach 18 months into the past and try to help answer this

www.bodyguardbumpers.com

stumbled across an nbs w/ a nearly identical bumper, and concluded the brands were the same , although I couldn't find the part or part number for the nnbs replacement bumper in question. so part of digging this up is to see if anyone can ID a part number for it.

Attachments

• NBS_BodyGuardBumper.jpg
    NBS_BodyGuardBumper.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 20

noob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm just saying, If I Saw a black lifted tahoe behind me in traffic looking that mean, I would get out of his way! just saying....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe Belgium

Latest posts