Ipod Classic disconnecting during play

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ben Breeden

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
On my 2017 Yukon with the stock Intellilink system, I will hook up my ipod classic via USB to play music with the media option and about every two songs it disconnects and starts playing music from my phone via bluetooth. Has anybody else run into this and do you know a solution? Thanks in advance.

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
On my 2017 Yukon with the stock Intellilink system, I will hook up my ipod classic via USB to play music with the media option and about every two songs it disconnects and starts playing music from my phone via bluetooth. Has anybody else run into this and do you know a solution? Thanks in advance.
Once in awhile only when I start my car or stop somewhere it will,pick,up my phone and play music but only when I scroll through the media button. It takes my iPod a few seconds for it to recognize it and start playing. If that happens I usually disconnect it from the USB port and then plug it back in and it's fine. Hope this helps some what

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

Ben Breeden

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, I now have noticed that it is making my Ipod restart, brought a different ipod out and it doesn't do it, so it must be some compatibility issue between the system and that particular ipod.

TechSupport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ipod classic is great for movies. Plus Apple as a 30 pin to RCA cable so it plugs right into the truck for playback on the nav and fold down screens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak

Latest posts